trying to make progress with Subsurface-mobile

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 04:41:43 PDT 2017

btw, finally managed to work on it a bit, i do actually get a strange bug when
clicking on a dive in the list for the second time, which may indeed be a bug
in kirigami.
I am investigating into it, so far i have several fixes in subsurface that make
editing a dive/creating one work again, alongside an (almost) complete port to
QtQuickcontrols2.
When i figured out and fixed that problem, I'll post here the patch.

--
Marco Martin