trying to make progress with Subsurface-mobile

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Mar 31 05:23:02 PDT 2017

Yay! Thank you so much for looking into this and making things better both for us and for Kirigami as well.

I'm looking forward to the patches for both projects, going that I can learn from it.

For Subsurface you can either patches it a GitHub pull request... We have changed things a little since the last time you contributed.

Really appreciated, Marco.

/D

⁣--