latest version of Subsurface-mobile is available in the respective stores

Antoni Bella Pérez antonibella5 at yahoo.com
Fri May 12 12:36:09 PDT 2017

I not seen any change. If a version is planned soon, we can wait.
  I'm need read before send :)
  Today, updated only the android installation to 1.2.1 (4.6.3.274) version.
  LanguageTool https://languagetool.org/ and Pology http://pology.nedohodnik.net/ are tools for translation review.
  Very useful.
  Toni

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On dv., maig 12, 2017 at 21:22, Dirk Hohndel<dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

On May 12, 2017, at 12:14 PM, Antoni Bella Pérez <antonibella5 at yahoo.com> wrote:

  Hi Dirk,
  After the latest release, I corrected some chains in Transifex.
  - A button: Esquena - Endarrera  - Ampersand into menu items

That makes me think that you are talking about the desktop version.

  - And sync with last LanguageTool and Pology improves from https://www.softcatala.org/recursos/memories.html

I don't understand what that means, sorry

  I have not seen any change. If a version is planned nearby, we can wait.

Again, which version did you look at? On which platform?
I guess I'm confused but would love to understand what I missed