Overthinking on sensor accuracy

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Wed May 24 23:19:50 PDT 2017

On 25 May 2017 at 03:17, Steve <stevewilliams at internode.on.net> wrote:

> It would be great as a first step to even be able to visualise the computers individual sensor data in the profile like the picture in the user manual for more computers.
> I am just about to replace sensors so I have some data where the sensors are not in perfect sync which I can send you offline if it will help.
>
> Steve

One of the dataset I sent in the other thread (
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1RlIJJRLXsHX3JrcXllUXhDTmM )
contains the latest 50 dives with an old batch of sensor just prior to
be replaced. Maybe they could be useful to see if some statistical
analysis like variance could spot some discrepancies among them.

--
Davide
https://vimeo.com/bocio/videos