Download dives from dive computer on mobile, status report.

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Fri May 26 09:11:19 PDT 2017

Today I made  a breakthrougth and I can actually download the dives on the
mobile version.
The code is 100% shared with the desktop version, so nothing new was
written to support that, this means that I kept code written to a minimum
(moving things around, creating some helper classes to deal with desktop
and mobile), for instance.

Some points:
1 - the deviceName currently is hardcoded to "/tmp/ttyS1"
2 - I tested with the simulator since I don't have a BT hardware
3 - Bt is not done nor tested.
4 - The downloaded dives are not being save yet.

I'm going to the Opensuse Conf this weekend, so I'm not sure if I will have
the time to hack on this on the weekend, but if you guys wanna help, my
branch is in https://github.com:tcanabrava/subsurface.git / DiveComputerQml

picture to proof.

Tomaz