Problem with XML encoding or file corruption?

Guillaume Gardet guillaume.gardet at free.fr
Mon May 29 03:46:09 PDT 2017

I finnally managed to recover my file by opening it with vim and editing the lines with the strange value. Now the file is opened ok and Subsuface display is fine.

But it seems there is a bug in Subsurface while creating a new dive site. It adds strange tags by default. Moreover, I did not find where to edit those tags, from subsurface. It seems it should be Country/town, or something like that. Maybe auto-computed from GPS coordinates ?

Guillaume