4.7.2 - call for translations and fixes

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 02:47:53 PDT 2017

On 31 October 2017 at 17:09, Lubomir I. Ivanov <neolit123 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 31 October 2017 at 18:05, Davide DB <dbdavide at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I've just completed Italian translations.
>>
>> PS
>> The new version does solve the crash on Win32 systems?
>>

> we need some help to test the win32 crashes.
> a recent OpenGL related fix was added, so hopefully that fixes the GPU
> related issues.
>
> please, run "subsurface.exe -v" from the console (CMD), so that we can
> gather debug output.

Unfortunately 4.7.2 still crashes on my system.
This is the output:

C:\Program Files\Subsurface>
validateGL(): created OpenGLContext.
validateGL(): obtained QOpenGLFunctions.
validateGL(): detected OpenGL version 0.6533584.
Plugins Directory:  QDir( "C:/Program Files/Subsurface/plugins" ,
nameFilters = { "*" },  QDir::SortFlags( Name | IgnoreCase ) ,
QDir::Filters( Dirs|Files|Drives|AllEntries ) )

--
Davide
https://vimeo.com/bocio/videos