4.7.2 - call for translations and fixes

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Nov 1 07:16:29 PDT 2017

On Wed, Nov 01, 2017 at 02:41:02PM +0200, Lubomir I. Ivanov wrote:
> i've created a new PR to improve the GL version code and will manually
> merge it in a bit:
> https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/pull/756
>
> sadly, we didn't get enough testing in time for 4.7.2.

I'm a bit disappointed by that. We had a test binary for a few days and I
had been under the impression that it HAD been tested.

Davide, I just triggered building a new test binary which should be ready
in just a few minutes - would you please give that a try and let us know
if we got it right this time?