map-widget: new suggestions for editing markers

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 14:02:38 PDT 2017

hello,

Stefan has posted a couple of suggestions about improving the
map-widget editing of markers.
i do agree that this area needs some work.

here is the github issue link:
https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/issues/754
also, have a look at my comments bellow the main post.

i suggest that collect feedback for at least a couple of days to see
what user suggestions we can get from the mailing list and then once
we settle on something we can lock the idea and implement it (at least
try to).

so, please share your ideas about the current marker editing behavior
and how to improve it.
if you have a github account you can post directly there.

thanks
lubomir