Problem accessing cloud behind a proxy

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 01:36:34 PDT 2017

Here I am again,

Provided that I can successfully access to cloud via http browser and a
Windows GIT client, this is what I get when trying to access cloud
via subsurface-4.7.2-2-gd23bd46a1be2.exe
(I removed some sensitive info from log). Parametro non corretto = wrong
parameter.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Subsurface>subsurface.exe -v

C:\Program Files (x86)\Subsurface>
validateGL(): created OpenGLContext.
validateGL(): obtained QOpenGLFunctions.
validateGL(): detected OpenGL version 3.2.
Plugins Directory:  QDir( "C:/Program Files (x86)/Subsurface/plugins" ,
nameFilters = { "*" },  QDir::SortFlags( Name | IgnoreCase ) ,
QDir::Filters( Dirs|Files|Drives|AllEntries ) )
subsurface.facebook: Disconnecting from facebook
("D:/Davide/documenti/Subsurface/dbdavide at gmail.com.ssrf")
Set the current dive site: 1318308339

File locations:

cloud URL set as "
https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org//git/dbdavide@gmail.com[dbdavide@gmail.com]
"
Local git storage:
C:\Users\someuser\AppData\Roaming\Subsurface/cloudstorage/29fc20f013e9f1fb
Cloud URL:
https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org//git/dbdavide@gmail.com[dbdavide@gmail.com]
Image hashes: C:\Users\someuser\AppData\Roaming\Subsurface/hashes
Local picture directory:
C:\Users\someuser\AppData\Roaming\Subsurface/picturedata/

build with Qt Version 5.9.1, runtime from Qt Version 5.9.1
subsurface.facebook: Current url call QUrl("
https://www.facebook.com/login.php?skip_api_login=1&api_key=427722490709000&signed_next=1&next=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fv2.5%2Fdialog%2Fo
F%2Fwww.facebook.com
%2Fconnect%2Flogin_success.html%3Ferror%3Daccess_denied%26error_code%3D200%26error_description%3DPermissions%2Berror%26error_reason%3Duser_denied%23_%3D_&display=popup&l
subsurface.facebook: Response without access token!
QNetworkReplyImplPrivate::error: Internal problem, this method must only be
called once.
QNetworkAccessCache::addEntry: overriding active cache entry 'auth:proxy-
http://someuser@proxy.domain.it:8080'
QNetworkAccessCache::addEntry: overriding active cache entry 'auth:proxy-
http://proxydomain.domain.it:8080'
QNetworkAccessCache::addEntry: overriding active cache entry 'auth:proxy-
http://someuser@proxydomain.domain.it:8080'
QNetworkAccessCache::addEntry: overriding active cache entry 'auth:proxy-
http://proxydomain.domain.it:8080'
QNetworkAccessCache::addEntry: overriding active cache entry 'auth:proxy-
http://someuser@proxydomain.domain.it:8080'
QNetworkAccessCache::addEntry: overriding active cache entry 'auth:proxy-
http://proxydomain.domain.it:8080'
QNetworkAccessCache::addEntry: overriding active cache entry 'auth:proxy-
http://someuser@proxydomain.domain.it:8080'
QNetworkAccessCache::addEntry: overriding active cache entry 'auth:proxy-
http://proxydomain.domain.it:8080'
QNetworkAccessCache::addEntry: overriding active cache entry 'auth:proxy-
http://someuser@proxydomain.domain.it:8080'
QNetworkAccessCache::addEntry: overriding active cache entry 'auth:proxy-
http://proxydomain.domain.it:8080'

When I manually access cloud via UI I get:

cloud URL set as "
https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org//git/dbdavide@gmail.com[dbdavide@gmail.com]
"
Opening cloud storage from: "
https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org//git/dbdavide@gmail.com[dbdavide@gmail.com]
"
Set the current dive site: 0
git storage: Synchronising data file
git storage: create_local_repo
Cloud storage: checking connection to cloud server
Checking cloud connection...
git storage: Waiting for cloud connection (1 second(s) passed)
git storage: Waiting for cloud connection (2 second(s) passed)
git storage: Waiting for cloud connection (3 second(s) passed)
set proxy to "http://someuser:SomePassword@proxydomain.domain.it:8080"
error message was Failed to set proxy: Parametro non corretto.

remote repo didn't include our branch
git storage: create and push remote
git storage: do git save
git storage, write git tree
sync with remote
https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org//git/dbdavide@gmail.com[dbdavide@gmail.com]
git storage: Sync with cloud storage
set proxy to "http://someuser:Alicya_44@proxydomain.domain.it:8080"
Cloud storage: checking connection to cloud server
Checking cloud connection...
git storage: fetch remote
git storage: Successful cloud connection, fetch remote
remote fetch failed (Failed to set proxy: Parametro non corretto.
)
git storage: Done syncing with cloud storage
git storage: Load dives from local cache
git storage: Successfully opened dive data
Set the current dive site: 0

--
Davide
https://vimeo.com/bocio/videos