Problem accessing cloud behind a proxy

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 10:04:11 PDT 2017

Il 02 nov 2017 5:11 PM, "Dirk Hohndel" <dirk at hohndel.org> ha scritto:

Hi Davide,

When I manually access cloud via UI I get:

What exactly does that mean? Do you mean you are clicking on File->Open
cloud storage (Apri memoria cloud)?

Yes

git storage: Synchronising data file
git storage: create_local_repo
Cloud storage: checking connection to cloud server
Checking cloud connection...
git storage: Waiting for cloud connection (1 second(s) passed)
git storage: Waiting for cloud connection (2 second(s) passed)
git storage: Waiting for cloud connection (3 second(s) passed)
set proxy to "http://someuser:SomePassword@proxydomain.domain.it:8080"
error message was Failed to set proxy: Parametro non corretto.

OK, so I never tested having a password encoded in the proxy URL.
I'm guessing that we don't unpack that correctly. This gives me more code
to stare at.

/D

Thanks