windows, saving the output to a log file

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Nov 2 13:39:22 PDT 2017

Sorry, from memory / on my phone. If the app is a console app, the code to redirect is never executed. So for the apps we ship, I believe this doesn't work. At least it didn't when I tried last week. Error could of course be mine... Look at the code... The redirect is inside an if clause and we never got to that code...

/D

--
from my phone.