AppImages and continuous integration

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Nov 6 10:10:30 PST 2017

Simon figured out a fix for this. Can you test the latest AppImage again? It now appears to
work fine on ArchLinux and openSUSE Leap 42.3 as well.

You can always get the latest at https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/releases/tag/continuous <https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/releases/tag/continuous>
which is convenient - no more links to specific versions that are outdated the next time I trigger
a build... (but then, of course, it makes sense to mention the SHA when reporting... the latest
right now is Subsurface-988d5bc-x86_64.AppImage)

/D