AppImages and continuous integration

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Nov 6 22:33:12 PST 2017

Version numbers are FUN with this one. I'm working on that.
The cloud storage thing puzzles me because I tested 14.04
I thought and it worked. Dang.

So close, but not quite there yet.

I think the next step will have to be to simply rebuild Qt from
source (again) so we have one consistent set of binaries, all
built on the same build system.

Grr.

/D