latest AppImage - getting closer

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Nov 11 07:50:40 PST 2017

Thank you Jan and Willem for the quick test. Really appreciated.

So we have two known issues with the AppImage: Facebook and printing directly to device.

I should have the time today to do a 4.7.3 release that fixes the crashes on Windows with
certain setups, adds an AppImage (with documented limitations), brings the better map
behavior when adding new dives, and all the other small fixes that we had since 4.7.2.

That seems like a positive set of changes :-)

/D