Scubapro Aladin Square

Berthold Stoeger bstoeger at mail.tuwien.ac.at
Sat Nov 11 08:30:08 PST 2017

Hi Vincent,

On Samstag, 11. November 2017 09:26:55 CET vavincavent wrote:
> Can we begin to make a new entry for this computer in libdivecomputer
> library? (scubapro_square.c and scubapro_square.h but i think it's not
> just this...)

Actually it's much simpler. You'd add an entry to the descriptor.c file. But
this does not seem to be your problem anyway.

To test Linus' stupid-firmware theory (which sounds unlikely to me), you could
try to apply the attached (and completely untested) patch to the
libdivecomputer source that is automatically downloaded when building
subsurface from github. Note that you have to "make install" libdivecomputer
and than make subsurface. Then try again downloading as Scubapro G2 and
inspect the log.

Berthold