latest AppImage - getting closer

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 13:25:05 PST 2017

On 11 November 2017 at 23:04, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> Lubomir tends to build on Windows and natively, but is there a similar
> plugin that we may be missing in the AppImage?

i wonder if the hard copy printing was working in previous AppImages.
if yes, then maybe something is missing this time, but looking at the
logs i can't find a problem.

libQt5PrintSupport.so.5 - is present
plugins/printsupport/libcupsprintersupport.so - is also present

for Win32 it's similar.

it looks like Qt printing on Linux depends on the cups packages.
maybe this is missing in the AppImage or maybe the user has to install
it on the OS?
https://packages.ubuntu.com/trusty/libcups2-dev

lubomir