latest AppImage - getting closer

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Nov 11 15:36:18 PST 2017

> On Nov 11, 2017, at 3:23 PM, Linus Torvalds <torvalds at linux-foundation.org> wrote:
>
> Apart from the spelling error, everything looks fine, and it

patches welcome :-)

> enumerated all the descriptors, and then enabled reports, and then it
> just didn't seem to _transfer_ anything at all.
>
> There's no log of any commands sent to the dive computer at all, it
> just says "impoirt error" without even trying to import:
>
>> Finishing the thread Dive data import error dives downloaded 0
>
> That's just odd.  You've gotten past all the hard parts, this is where
> the actual communication should have started.

Can you try this on your laptop?
The 4.7.4 AppImage is building right now, but that changes nothing
but translations compared to 4.7.3, and since I know that you don't
run your computer in Finnish (and since the Swedish translation
hasn't been updated in a while...)

Anyway, would you try the 4.7.3 AppImage to see if it works on your
known-working-with-native compile laptop?

My Linux laptop right now doesn't want to talk to BT at all. Again.
:-(