continuous MXE build for Windows

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Nov 11 16:02:14 PST 2017

> On Nov 11, 2017, at 3:49 PM, Lubomir I. Ivanov <neolit123 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Thank you. This was harder than I expected it to be - but I hope that the reward
>> will be worth it.
>>
>> Now, of course, I have smelled blood and want to automate a Mac build, too.
>>
>> Because I have nothing else to waste my time on, right?
>>

> but all builds will be automated after that? so, worthy time investment?

So right now we have AppImage and Windows installer automated. Both for
each PR / merge and by extension for each release.
We don't have the submissions to OBS and Launchpad automized, nor do
we have Mac builds automized. One challenge with the Mac builds (besides
getting them working in the first place) is that they need to be signed in order
to actually work for our users - and I won't upload my signing key to GitHub
or Travis, for obvious reasons. So this will still require either some manual
effort or some more investigation how I could script that :-)

But yes. MORE automation.