OK, this is pretty cool

Stefan Fuchs sfuchs at gmx.de
Sat Nov 11 22:53:15 PST 2017

Am 12.11.2017 um 07:11 schrieb Dirk Hohndel:

>>     Or if you don't see pictures in your email browser, go
>>     here: https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/releases/tag/continuous
>>     <https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/releases/tag/continuous>
>>
>>     Both a Windows installer and an AppImage built from the latest
>>     commit that I pushed.
>>

>> What is the raltionship between subsurface.exe and
>> subsurface-<version>.exe? Size is different but what else? One with
>> debug symbols?
>
> subsurface.exe is just the executable. Often it's enough to just
> update that.
> subsurface-<version>.exe is an installer as we usually ship.
>
> I'm not sure it's worth posting the executable, TBH.
Great!
Windows installer works also on my side. Did some quick tests and was
not able to see any difference between the Travis generated installer
and my own build.

I would keep posting the subsurface.exe
When creating my own builds and testing I very often just replace the
exe to test s.th. because it's faster...

Best regards
Stefan