Scubapro Aladin Square

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Sun Nov 12 10:09:52 PST 2017

On Sun, Nov 12, 2017 at 5:16 AM, vavincavent <vavincavent at gmail.com> wrote:

> I try with joined file scubapro_g2.c to download from scubapro square.

Hmm. Can I see what the packets on the wire are, just in case we have
some odd libusb issue or something? We added an initial zero byte for
the report type to make hidapi happy, and *my* version of usblib
certainly didn't care, but...

I think you said this is on debian. Use 'tshark -i usbmon1 -w
out.pcap" (replace 'usbmon1' with whatever bus the device is on) to
capture a packet trace.

You can use wireshark as a GUI tool of course. Usually I find it's
nicer to first capture on the command line, and then use wireshark to
look at things, but whatever works for you...

                 Linus