Travis update

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Nov 13 21:43:20 PST 2017

So there was a request (I think from Anton) that we should build our dependencies on (MXE, Qt for Mac) on Travis as well.
I tried to follow down that path, but I believe I am stuck. Travis kills job after 50 minutes, even using the tools to ask it for more time. And I can't get MXE built in 50 minutes. Nor can QtWebKit be built.
So for now I'm putting this on hold, unless someone knows a way around this problem.

In the meantime I'm still working on trying to get a Mac App built on Travis (so far without a lot of success - but I think that 99% user error). And I'm hoping that Anton is able to add the Android APK built tooling :-)