Subsurface 4.7.4 - VPM-B ceiling good shape / release notes

Stefan Fuchs sfuchs at gmx.de
Mon Nov 13 23:56:37 PST 2017

Hi,

Am 12.11.2017 um 01:11 schrieb Dirk Hohndel:
> Announcement is posted on our website (including untranslated translations
> for Dutch, German, and Spanish since these are the languages we usually
> get announcement translations for and since the git integration requires
> those translations to exist before they get edited by the translators).
I recognized already a few days ago that we all forgot to mention the
improvements in the VPM-B ceiling display from 4.7.2 (and before) to
4.7.3/4 in any documentation.

So for me, thanks to Ricks and Roberts work, 4.7.4 is the version where
the displayed VPM-B ceiling is really in a good shape now.
I know that some here don't care about VPM-B at all but I would assume
that some of our users do ;-)

Shall we still belated add a sentence about this VPM-B thing in the rel
notes for 4.7.3/4?

Best regards
Stefan

--