Problem accessing cloud behind a proxy

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 09:31:41 PST 2017

On 14 November 2017 at 18:17, Davide DB <dbdavide at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 14 November 2017 at 18:11, Davide DB <dbdavide at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I connected without proxy via my mobile phone.
>> I set "No proxy" on preference dialog. I saved and restarted
>> Subsurface several times.
>> No way to connect to the cloud. The UI is plain wrong because it says
>> successfull connection but no dives are displayed.
>>
>> Starting Subsurface with -v I see from the cmd window that it still
>> using the proxy getting the the infamous "incorrect parameter" error.
>>
>> Where are those preference saved? How I can delete them?
>>
>> Thank you in advance
>
> Found it:
>
> C:\Users\davide\AppData\Local\Subsurface\Subsurface\cache\qmlcache
>
> Once deleted two .qmlc files it works.
>
> I guess it's a bug. Once you set a proxy, it continue to use it even
> if you set "No proxy".

I was wrong.
I messed with preferences and it loaded an old xml file.

I deleted everything in

C:\Users\davide\AppData\Local\Subsurface\Subsurface\cache
C:\Users\davide\AppData\Roaming\Subsurface\Subsurface

My preferences are depitched here and despite of proxy settings are grayed
out they are still there...

[image: Inline images 3]

>From the log I still get proxy "incorrect parameter"

Where are stored proxy settings?