Scubapro Aladin Square

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Tue Nov 14 11:48:27 PST 2017

On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 11:29 AM, Linus Torvalds

> Oh, it only does that for the setup packets that aren't there.

Btw, can I get a log with the whole "plug device in" sequence too, so
that I can see that part. I didn't think I'd want it, but it turns out
that I do. Your endpoint numbering is different from the G2 too, so I
think I'd like to see not just the IO part, but the whole "plug in
device and then try to do IO on it".

But do the off "length" hack first. Because maybe that just magically
fixes things.

                    Linus