Problem accessing cloud behind a proxy

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Nov 15 06:27:55 PST 2017

> On Nov 15, 2017, at 6:04 AM, Robert Helling <helling at atdotde.de> wrote:
>
> Dirk,
>

>> On 15. Nov 2017, at 14:44, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org <mailto:dirk at hohndel.org>> wrote:
>>
>> Fun fact: if you push to a branch on Subsurface-divelog/subsurface (which you can, Robert), the CI will build a Windows binary for you. And even for a PR it will do that (and the log will show you where on transfer.sh the binary can be found.
>

> I followed the mailing list in as much as I am aware of that. But the patch I attached was for libgit2 (to provide more debugging information) and that as far as I understand I cannot get into our travis build. I wanted to understand what that library thinks it should take as proxy (which would then be a hint as to where look further).

My mistake. I triggered a new local build on our old infrastructure where I can easily modify libraries like this.

Davide, can you test with this binary:

http://subsurface-divelog.org/downloads/test/subsurface-4.7.4-21-gbd9dad7371f8.exe

That will tell us what libgit thinks the proxy might be.

With Lubomir's changes there are two ways to get the console output:

You can run from cmd.exe - then the output is shown on the screen, but not saved to the log files.
Or you can run this by double clicking on the executable. Then the log output is saved to the two log files.

Thanks