Problem accessing cloud behind a proxy

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Nov 15 07:28:12 PST 2017

> On Nov 15, 2017, at 7:22 AM, Davide DB <dbdavide at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Has this executable different log traces?

It should have the same log information as previous versions (as far as Subsurface is concerned).
But it uses a newer version of libgit2. I was hoping that would make a difference (and added Robert's patch).

> I'm trying again with the proxy and I don't get anymore the incorrect parameter error but just a timeout.
> Proxy data seems to be correct.

I now need to find the time to go back to my experimental branch where I tried to use a proxy callback to
enter the authentication information.

The interesting thing to me is that "Checking cloud connection..." "Successful cloud connection".
Which means that the teapot worked, which means that Qt was able to use the proxy information that you entered.
It's only libgit2 that somehow can't get things to work right :-(