Problem accessing cloud behind a proxy

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 07:44:24 PST 2017

On 15 November 2017 at 16:28, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> The interesting thing to me is that "Checking cloud connection..."
> "Successful cloud connection".
> Which means that the teapot worked, which means that Qt was able to use
> the proxy information that you entered.
> It's only libgit2 that somehow can't get things to work right :-(

Ok, so in the meantime... From my previous log without proxy I saw that at
a certain point aI was able to download dives but then I got a local rename
error.
What does it mean? And what does it mean "*Linus does not like non-fat milk*"
:)

Sorry for being a pita but now are several months I don't use Subsurface. I
have most of my "empty" dives on my mobile phone.

--
Davide
https://vimeo.com/bocio/videos