Scubapro Aladin Square

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Nov 16 06:59:46 PST 2017

On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 07:20:40AM +0100, vavincavent wrote:

> In libdivecomputer library, we have 2 branches (libdivecomputer and
> libdc). One is with uwatec_g2.c and the other with scubapro_g2.c.
> Can you explain me the difference and wich one is the better for me?

libdivecomputer at http://git.libdivecomputer.org/libdivecomputer.git
is the libdivecomputer upstream project that Jef is maintaining.

Because of a fair number of changes that the Subsurface team has proposed
over time and that Jef didn't want in his project, we ended up with our
own branch of libdivecomputer which we try to keep in sync with his on a
fairly frequent basis. You can find our version (which all Subsurface
binaries are built against) at https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/libdc

That second repository only has a Subsurface-branch branch (to make it
even more obvious that this is our own flavor).

/D