[Subsurface-divelog/subsurface] Don't show cylinder pressure graph for wrong dc for merged dives (#815)

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Thu Nov 16 18:09:39 PST 2017

On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 6:05 PM, Linus Torvalds

> NOTE! Untested. And it's not smaller than your patch. I just think
> it's a bit more explicit about what it does, and thus maybe clearer.

By "untested" I mean that I have built it and have actually used it
and it looked ok.

But I didn't test it on the particular case Stefan was worried about.

Also, ignore the "x/5" in the patch series, it should be "x/3". There
are only three patches, the two first of which are trivial cleanups.

The reason it says "/5" is that I have two other things I carry around
in my tree that are not worth sending on yet.

              Linus