O2 sensor values on CCR dives

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 03:26:00 PST 2017

Looking to one of my CCR dives (Petrel 2 controller) I realized that
Po2 values reported by Subsurface at the 6 meter stop are way higher
than those recorded and displayed by Shearwater Desktop.
I'm 100 sure that Shearwater Desktop shows correct values because I
perfectly remember O2 values I was seeing at 6 meter: I was never
never never over 1.6 for all the time.
According to Subsurface profile I was all the time at 6m over 1.6 with
spikes at 1.75.
Am I missing something?

I chose a point in time (122' 50")and I attach three screenshots:

Shearwater (which display only the AVG pO2)
Subsurface with single pO2 sensor display
Subsurface with AVG pO2 sensor display

Thank you in advance

--
Davide