[Subsurface-divelog/subsurface] Don't show cylinder pressure graph for wrong dc for merged dives (#815)

Stefan Fuchs sfuchs at gmx.de
Fri Nov 17 11:22:28 PST 2017

Am 17.11.2017 um 03:05 schrieb Linus Torvalds:
> And I think it merits some cleanup first.
>
> Something like the attached three patches?
>
> NOTE! Untested. And it's not smaller than your patch. I just think
> it's a bit more explicit about what it does, and thus maybe clearer.
>
> But I don't _hate_ your patch either.
Linus, don't worry! ;-) I'm absolutely happy with the situation.
BTW: I tested your patches with good results, answered on Github and
your PR is in master now. I also sent a PR to mention this in the
release notes because I had some other changes there.

It will still happen regularly that I will be the one who only can
either "complain" about s.th. not working or best case suggest a concept
but someone else has to do the "nice" code. I'm still far away from
being a good SW developer.

Best regards
Stefan

--