Cylinder vs. tank -

Stefan Fuchs sfuchs at gmx.de
Fri Nov 17 12:41:45 PST 2017

Hi Everybody,

maybe I'm bored (not really!) but I found a really minor item where I
would like to ask what we should do:

There is one prominent example where we once use "Tank" and once use
"cyl." for almost the same thing - add gas change menu entry vs. gas
change info box display.
I saw that the Cylinder vs. Tank thing is even mentioned in our coding
style document. Then I checked quickly in Transifex that we really
usually use "Cylinder" and only in 6 strings use "Tank".

Shall we change EVERYTHING to "cylinder" or sometimes "cyl." (which we
have already)?
Would also mean the "Tank bar" becomes the "Cylinder bar"...
Or shall I change only this one slightly annoying example I mentioned above?
Or nothing and get some sleep? ;-)

Best regards
Stefan

--