[Subsurface-divelog/subsurface] PATCH. Replace print template for single dive per page (#828)

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Sat Nov 18 07:51:56 PST 2017

On 18/11/2017 00:01, Lubomir I. Ivanov wrote:

> *@neolit123* requested changes on this pull request.
>
> @willemferguson <https://github.com/willemferguson>
>
> hi, Willem. i've made a more detailed review for this commit. it needs
> work, before we can accept it in. so, please, comment on my comments
> if you'd like.
>
> most importantly, please do not change the bundled "One Dive.html|file
> and instead commit a new one - e.g.|One Dive .html`.
>
> you might have to learn how to |git rebase|.

Lubomir,

I think I will just send a patch that does not include the automatic
text sizing in the notes text field. This will remove the hacked code. I
will work with that separately and if I can get a more elegant solution
submit that as a separate PR.

I agree that we should keep the old version.

Does this sound acceptable?

Kind regards,
willem

Please refer to