Suspicious if/else constructs

Stefan Fuchs sfuchs at gmx.de
Sun Nov 19 13:38:09 PST 2017

Hallo Berthold,

Am 19.11.2017 um 13:20 schrieb Berthold Stoeger:
> There is another one that might be of interest to you:
> In core/planner.c, the variable o2break_done is initialized and set, but never
> actually used.
Thanks again. I - not long ago - changed there s.th. together with
Robert and thought I removed all unused variables but missed this one.

Currently we promised Robert to not touch planner.c and a few other
planner files because he is preparing a larger change there.
So let's try to keep this in mind and fix it later...

Best regards
Stefan

--

Stefan Fuchs