Replace repetitive code in SettingsObjectWrapper.cpp by functions?

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 21:12:04 PST 2017

On Sun, Nov 19, 2017 at 10:18 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> So today we don't store the password unless you tick that box - that was a
> request from some of the testers back when we implemented cloud storage.
> Funnily enough, every time I install Subsurface on a new test machine or
> test VM I stumble across this. I enter credentials, forget to tick the box, and
> then get annoyed the next time I start and the password is missing...

We should get a dialog asking for the credentials when doing the cloud
sync and not having it configured. This would be one-time-shot by
default, but include a checkbox to save in preferences. (I am not
volunteering to implement the GUI, every single piece of user
interface I have implemented, has been luckily redone by someone who
actually understands GUI stuff :D)

miika