VPM-B in profile

Robert Helling helling at atdotde.de
Wed Nov 22 13:32:15 PST 2017

Hi Rick and others,

I am trying to understand what is wrong with the ceiling in my threaded planner branch when using VPM-B (Buehlmann appears to work ok). I have to admit I do not really understand how the interaction between the deco information for the profile and and the planner is supposed to work there: There is a clear discrepancy between what the planner computes (which cannot be totally off since the tests pass) and the shown ceiling. But when I save the planned dive, in the usual log it looks about right.

So I looked at profile.c, and in calculcate_deco_information(), I tried to remove the in_planner() exceptions for VPMB (see attached patch).