RFC: Print templates for 4 dives per page and 6 dives per page

Pedro Neves nevesdiver at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 05:33:03 PST 2017

On 25-11-2017 13:10, Willem Ferguson wrote:

> Any comments are highly appreciated. If these layout are perceived as
> useful, I will circulate the templates so that you can test them on
> your own dive log. After that we can decide in which way they will be
> added to the current set of templates.

Hi Willem:

I like both your templates, although I find the 4 dives pp layout
cleaner and I'd be happy to test the templates with my own dives.
I too am in the process of creating my own layout (mostly for scientific
dives), but it's not as easy as I wish it would ;-)

Thanks for your work.

All the best:

Pedro