lots of activity

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Nov 27 12:33:00 PST 2017

> On Nov 27, 2017, at 12:09 PM, vavincavent <vavincavent at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> ok Dirk,
>
> Now i see the aladin square, but not functional.
> perhaps problem with usb and my phone.
> Divemate start automatiquely whent i connect the square.

Which means that Subsurface never gets to see the device.
I cannot test this on my phone since OTG fails on mine - but I think
there’s a way to reset the setting for “open this app by default if
that device gets plugged in”… you’ll have to do that and pick
Subsurface-mobile as the app to start when your Square connects.