Cylinder vs. tank -

Stefan Fuchs sfuchs at gmx.de
Tue Nov 28 00:03:32 PST 2017

Am 28.11.2017 um 07:52 schrieb Martin Měřinský:
>> we really usually use "Cylinder" and only in 6 strings use "Tank".
>
>> Shall we change EVERYTHING to "cylinder" or sometimes "cyl." (which
>> we have already)?
>> Would also mean the "Tank bar" becomes the "Cylinder bar"...
> In my opinion yes and yes.

I already did change every string to "cylinder" or "cyl." save the "Tank
bar". For the "Tank bar" I still hesitated because this maybe somehow
has become a fixed phrase in Subsurface.
So we have these votes up to now:
"Cylinder bar" +1
"Tank bar" 0

Any other votes? - Yeah, I know - what an important topic! ;-)

Best regards
Stefan

--

Stefan Fuchs