Subsurface-mobile for iOS

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Nov 28 22:04:11 PST 2017

I forgot my power supply and my Mac is literally about to shut down. For some reason iTunes rejected my upload, so right now all I can do is tease you with a screen shot...

The ironic thing is that for once I didn't take a dive computer with me on this business trip, so I wasn't able to check if the download via BLE actually works, but you'll have to admit that this looks promising :-)

Hopefully I'll find time tomorrow to figure out why my upload to TestFlight was rejected and can then create a first alpha version of Subsurface-mobile 2.0.1 for iOS.

Just out of curiosity - who here actually has an iPad or iPhone and would be testing this? We seem to have just a few active users of Subsurface-mobile for iOS, based on the iTunes stats... but I'm guessing this might change once we support download from BLE dive computers :-)

Anyway, gotta send this before the laptop shuts down.