iOS

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Nov 30 07:50:44 PST 2017

> On Nov 30, 2017, at 7:44 AM, Murillo Bernardes <mfbernardes at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I quickly checked the app.

Thank you!

> Looks like there is no clear option to Scan. It shows a list of uuid from devices I have paired, but does not look for my Perdix AI via BLE.

That's how we do this on Android. That may not be feasible on iOS. As I said, once I finally got this to work I just wanted to push it out as I don't have a dive computer with me on this trip and didn't want to wait...

> Seems like if I don’t select anything in “Connection” it shows kind of progress bar, but no luck.

Well, it shouldn't even try in that case :-(

> Minor but after one failed Download the button turns into Retry, no matter if I change screens or leave the app without force closing. Only way to get back is to force close.

Oops. Bug.

Would you mind filing GitHub issues for that so they don't get lost?

> When looking at one dive there is a Map it button, but nothing happens when I click it.

That used to work. OK, another bug.

> I’ll try to recreate my ios dev environment and try to take a deeper look as well.

That would be awesome. Let me make sure that the instructions in the sources are still correct.
This is somewhat fragile, but I think it's gotten a lot easier than it used to be.
But let me be perfectly honest - the number 1 issue with our iOS app is that I don't have enough time, yet I'm the only one who appears to ever work on  it. This could REALLY use a second (and third and fourth) developer to help me move it forward. So I'd really appreciate if you could set this up (and will make sure to get you to the point where you can build and test locally).

> Thanks for the great work

Thanks for the immediate test!