iOS

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Nov 30 07:55:10 PST 2017

> On Nov 30, 2017, at 7:52 AM, Davide DB <dbdavide at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On 30 November 2017 at 16:44, Murillo Bernardes <mfbernardes at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I quickly checked the app.
>>
>> Looks like there is no clear option to Scan. It shows a list of uuid from
>> devices I have paired, but does not look for my Perdix AI via BLE.
>>

> Even on my Android version I cannot scan for new BT devices via Subsurface.

Ideally I WANT to be able to scan from Subsurface-mobile. And I know that I went
down that path early on, but that caused all kinds of problems on Android. And then
I noticed that things were working for already paired devices and Anton (I think) came
up with the idea to just grab the paired devices from Android and that's how we ended
up doing it.

> I have to scan and pair my Petrel via the Android BT system dialog and
> then I find it listed into Subsurface. I think this is the correct
> workflow.
> After that it doesn't work but this is another story :)

It doesn't?
Is there a bug / GitHub issue for this that I have failed to investigate?