4.7.5 next week

Stefan Fuchs sfuchs at gmx.de
Thu Nov 30 12:23:23 PST 2017

Hallo Dirk,

Am 30.11.2017 um 20:55 schrieb Dirk Hohndel:
> So... if you are one of our amazing translators, there are a few new strings to look at.
> Everyone else, please test the latest test binaries.
> If you are working on changes, please mark the pull requests as "for-4.7.5" or "after-4.7.5".
My open PRs as usually create pretty some work on your and others side
because they need review, discussion,...

If I can prioritize for 4.7.5 I would prefer to set the dive picture
handling thing to prio A because this really fixes a nasty bug under
Windows.

Part of the cylinder handling stuff also already looks good to me but
with this I would prefer to be more careful. There I don't want to break
some specific uses cases I have not thought off.

Best regards
Stefan

--

Stefan Fuchs