iOS

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 20:22:36 PST 2017

On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 8:36 AM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
> I still haven't been able to actually test the BLE download, but Apple finally accepted the latest build so the review process has started. At some point, randomly, it should show up for those signed up to be testers. If you aren't signed up for TestFlight, please send me your email address so I can add you to the list.
>
> The patches to get us to this point just got pushed to master.
>
> I can't wait to get this into people's hands to find out what you think :-)

I am stuck with this. I have a Perdix AI, but cannot see it at all in
iPhone for pairing. I have seen quite a few mentions that my DC should
be BLE but is it possible it isn't? Is there anything else I can
attempt than putting the DC to BT mode and going to the BT settings
and hoping my iPhone will find it?

miika