thinking about 4.7

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Oct 2 10:22:58 PDT 2017

On Mon, Oct 02, 2017 at 10:00:13AM +0200, Guillaume Gardet wrote:
> Le 22/09/2017 à 12:24, Dirk Hohndel a écrit :
> > As we start thinking about the next release (never mind that we still
> > haven't managed to get Subsurface-mobile 2.0 out the door), one of my
> > concerns is lack of testing of the binaries that I create.
> >
> > Right now I'm building Windows (that gets a decent amount of testing it
> > seems), Mac (not as much), Ubuntu (very little), openSUSE/Fedora (any?).
> > I still haven't wrestled appImages into submission (definitely on my
> > critical path towards 4.7).
> >
> > If you are regularly / occasionally testing any of these builds, could you
> > respond here, please?
>
> I test occasionally the openSUSE daily/beta builds.
> (Sorry for the late reply).

No worries, I'm happy you revived the thread, actually :-)

I still need to find time to fix the remaining build issues for all the
Linux variations that we support... what worries me the most is the
AppImage as I got stuck there the last time I tried. I think openSUSE is
the one that already works well :-)