File extension filter for export wrong in translations DE LV CH

Stefan Fuchs sfuchs at gmx.de
Tue Oct 3 11:55:29 PDT 2017

Hi Everybody,

I right now stumbled across a very old, very small but nasty "bug" which
is easy to fix but unfortunately I can't fix it completely.

In three translations there is a file filter for export incorrectly
translated. The comma after *.xml is not ok there. This leads to ".xml,"
being used as the std. extension:

./translations/subsurface_de_DE.ts:2559:        <translation>XML Dateien
(*.xml, *.ssrf)</translation>
./translations/subsurface_lv_LV.ts:2554:        <translation>XML faili
(*.xml, *.ssrf)</translation>
./translations/subsurface_de_CH.ts:2560:        <translation>XML Dateien
(*.xml, *.ssrf)</translation>

I fixed this for DE in Transifex now but for other languages I can't...

Best regards
Stefan

--

Stefan Fuchs