latest Kirigami master breaks Subsurface-mobile build

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Oct 4 09:07:58 PDT 2017

OK, thanks to Marco's help this is fixed - I just pushed the latest changes
to master.

Jocke and Jan, this brings a few new features for themes and colors in
Kirigami that should help us with the dark theme - I think it might break
a couple of the icon names, I need to test this more.

Which reminds me, am I the only one for whom the icons fail to be shown
on the desktop most of the time? I know that I've looked at fixing this a
couple of times but I can't seem to figure out how... they are listed in the
QRC and this all works fine on Android, but not on the desktop...

/D