new Android Beta

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Oct 5 12:13:13 PDT 2017

I think this is very close to being able to release as Subsurface-mobile 2.0

The two keys UI issues (cloud credentials and edit overlay) have been addressed.
There are a few small issues left (especially with the vertical positioning of the edit page - I'm working on that one).
Also, theming has regressed in my latest testing. I'd love it if someone else could take a look at that. Linus' preferred theme (PINK) appears to have been broken by some change...

I don't think we're quite ready for new screen shots, but it would be great to try to update the user manual to reflect the changes we made.

Thanks