new Android Beta - user manual

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Fri Oct 6 00:21:11 PDT 2017

On 05/10/2017 21:13, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> I think this is very close to being able to release as Subsurface-mobile 2.0
>
> The two keys UI issues (cloud credentials and edit overlay) have been addressed.
> There are a few small issues left (especially with the vertical positioning of the edit page - I'm working on that one).
> Also, theming has regressed in my latest testing. I'd love it if someone else could take a look at that. Linus' preferred theme (PINK) appears to have been broken by some change...
>
> I don't think we're quite ready for new screen shots, but it would be great to try to update the user manual to reflect the changes we made.
>
> Thanks
>
> /D

It would be very helpful if the latest existing version of the mobile
manual in master was accessible from the beta so that one can judge the
appearance and readability, and decide which updates to the text and
images are required. At the moment I just have a html version of it that
does not quite resemble the user manual as viewed on the mobile app. The
current rendering of the mobile user manual (as viewed using the beta)
is several versions behind the contents in master.

Kind regards,

willem

Please refer to
http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/004167.pdf for full